The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
Recommended For You
- The Hazel: Aug./Sept. Celtic Tree Zodiac. The connection between hazel nut and wisdom is from a story repeated in many variations of nine hazel trees surrounding a sacred spring. Read >
- Peridot, August's Birthstone: The lovely green color of this gem is associated with healing. Green is the color of verdant vitality, of the leafy growth of spring. Peridot’s direction leads toward the heavens, the path of the sun, which gives the light allowing everything on earth to thrive. More >
Artisan Wedding RingsView the best selection of Celtic Wedding & Engagement Rings at our sister site >
Celtic Wedding TraditionsNew ideas for your ceremony >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community