The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
Recommended For You
- Our 2014 Catalog has a beautiful selection of our newest designs. Download a pdf or send for a copy by mail. Get Catalog >
- December Celtic Zodiac: Elder lightens your load to cross the threshold into something new and perhaps, unimaginable. Read >
- A Solstice Story: First Kiss Under the Mistletoe. Read >
- Sacred Geometry: Celtic knots are a form of sacred geometry that symbolize the interconnectedness of all things. Read >
Artisan Wedding RingsView the best selection of Celtic Wedding & Engagement Rings at our sister site >
Celtic Wedding TraditionsNew ideas for your ceremony >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community