The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
Recommended For You
- The Hazel: Aug./Sept. Celtic Tree Zodiac. The connection between hazel nut and wisdom is from a story repeated in many variations of nine hazel trees surrounding a sacred spring. Read >
- Sapphire, September's Birthstone, makes a wonderful alternative to a diamond, when chosen for a wedding or engagement ring, as it can assist in creating a balance of power in a relationship, helping couples communicate in a way that takes responsibility for each individual’s own thoughts and actions. More >
Artisan Wedding RingsView the best selection of Celtic Wedding & Engagement Rings at our sister site >
Celtic Wedding TraditionsNew ideas for your ceremony >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community