The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
- Aquamarine, March's Birthstone, is said to have originated in the treasure chest of the mermaids. This beautiful gem has been reputed for ages to be a lucky stone for those who travel on or over water. Aquamarine carries the energy of clarity, courage and serenity, releasing anxiety and restlessness. Read the whole story >
Artisan Wedding RingsView the best selection of Celtic Wedding & Engagement Rings at our sister site >
Celtic Wedding TraditionsNew ideas for your ceremony >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community