The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
Recommended For You
- Ash: The Tree of Life helps us find our own inner axis, our true orientation that supports our work in the world in a manner that honors both our human and non-human relations. More >
- Aquamarine: March's Birthstone. According to legend, this beautiful gem originated in the treasure chest of the mermaids. Read >
- Interpreting Celtic Knots in Our Jewelry. Understand Celtic knots by breaking down the complete pattern of the knots into their component motifs, such as circles, triangles, and waves. Read >
Artisan Wedding RingsView the best selection of Celtic Wedding & Engagement Rings at our sister site >
Celtic Wedding TraditionsNew ideas for your ceremony >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community