The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
Recommended For You
- Reed, the Celtic Tree for November, helps you bring the quietude of the land inside your heart. It is a good time to set intentions and to pay attention—to walk the land and listen to how what is inside of you connects and harmonizes with the greater earthbound cycles through which you live and move. Read >
- Topaz, November's Birthstone, can be found in a variety of colors. Blue, the color we use most in our jewelry, can be used to help align you with your inner light. More >
Artisan Wedding RingsView the best selection of Celtic Wedding & Engagement Rings at our sister site >
Celtic Wedding TraditionsNew ideas for your ceremony >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community