The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
- July's Birthstone: Ruby. In the east, it is common to find a statue of a Buddha adorned with a ruby on the forehead, symbolizing the omniscient “third eye,” the eye of intuition and knowing which penetrates the thought and feelings of others. Read about Ruby myth and lore >
- Summer Sizzling Sale: 30% Off! We're turning up the heat in our Santa Fe studio, with 30% savings on many of our most popular jewelry designs! Each piece is handcrafted of earth-friendly metals and gems by our talented metalsmiths and jewelers. Sale ends July 31. Shop Our Sale >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
- Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community