The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
Recommended For You
- The Hawthorn: June/July's Celtic Tree Zodiac. The Hawthorn Tree was considered guardian of springs, the clear cool water from the belly of the earth that rise up as blessing. Hawthorn flowers, many believed, can help our prayers reach the heavens. Read >
- The Ruby, July's Birthstone, carries an inextinguishable inner fire so intense it glows through the clothing– just as one’s passion can not be obscured by what one might be wearing. More >
Artisan Wedding RingsView the best selection of Celtic Wedding & Engagement Rings at our sister site >
Celtic Wedding TraditionsNew ideas for your ceremony >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community