The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
- Emeralds, May's Birthstone. Emeralds represent the vitality, fertility and beauty of the verdant earth itself. They also bring clarity of vision into matters of love and business. Read More >
- Pearls of Wisdom Contest: Congratulations to Linda D. Rusche-Hendricks, winner of our drawing from all the entries in our Mother's Day contest on Facebook. Her mom's pearl of wisdom: "Their parents let them do it? Well maybe in your next life, you can get parents like those. For now, you are stuck with us." Be sure to follow us on Facebook to find out about all our specials and contests.
Artisan Wedding RingsView the best selection of Celtic Wedding & Engagement Rings at our sister site >
Celtic Wedding TraditionsNew ideas for your ceremony >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community