The Celtic Jewelry Difference
- We make the most beautiful collection of contemporary Celtic jewelry in the world—handmade with 100% recycled metals at our Reflective Images studio in Santa Fe as an expression of care for earth, beauty and community.
- › Take a studio tour of our shop!
- › Why buy from our company?
- › Meet Helen, our lead designer.
- › Learn about our Celtic knots.
Recommended For You
- The Alder Tree in the Celtic Tree Zodiac supports the building of strong foundations during a time of rapid growth. More >
- Diamond: April's Birthstone, has an unconquerable hardness and has been known since antiquity as a Stone of Invincibility, bringing victory, superior strength, fortitude and courage to its wearer. Read >
- Symbolism of Our Celtic Jewelry Designs: Overviews of our major knots, based on our personal studies of sacred geometry. Read >
Artisan Wedding RingsView the best selection of Celtic Wedding & Engagement Rings at our sister site >
Celtic Wedding TraditionsNew ideas for your ceremony >
Visit our Santa Fe Store
Our shop is like a beautiful jewelry box overflowing with Celtic jewelry.
Meet Our Designers
Join Our Community